The Advisory Committee represents diverse stakeholder groups from around the West. It is an important information relay in the West – informing the Center on pest problems and priorities, and informing stakeholder groups about Center activities and programs. Dates in parenthesis indicate when a member's current term ends.
Dr. Mary Burrows (2024)
- Chair, Western Education and Research Activities IPM group, WERA-1017
Dr. Anil Shrestha (2023)
- Professor of Weed Science, Department of Plant Science, California State University, Fresno
Suzanne Shriner (2022)
- Owner, Lions Gate Farms, Hawaii
Dr. Tania Brenes-Arguedas (2023)
- Associate Director, Western Plant Diagnostic Network
Liron Brish (2023)
- CEO, Farm Dog
Ben Bowell (2024)
- Organic Education Specialist, Oregon Tilth
Ms. Africa Dorame-Avalos (2022)
- Pesticide Program Manager, Inter Tribal Council of Arizona
Dr. Jeff Goodwin (2024)
- Interim Associate Director for Cooperative Extension, University of Hawaii
Dr. Michael Horak (2024)
- Regional Field Coordinator, Western Region IR-4 Program
Dr. Danesha Seth Carley (2024)
- Director, NSF Center for Integrated Pest Management
Dr. David Gang (2023)
- Professor, Institute of Biological Chemistry, Washington State University
Dr. Jill Schroeder (2023)
- Professor Emeritus, Department of Entomology, Plant Pathology and Weed Science; New Mexico State University
Brian Leahy (2023)
- Consultant in pesticide policy, land use and organic agriculture.
Mayra Reiter (2024)
- Health Programs Coordinator, Farmworker Justice.
Dr. Clayton Marlow (2024)
- Regional Coordinator, Western SARE.
Dr. Vijay K. Nandula
- National Program Leader, USDA National Institute of Food and Agriculture