Pesticide Label Data
These links provide information to registered pesticides.
- U.S. EPA Product Label System – Searchable by product name, company name or EPA registration number.
- National Pesticide Information Retrieval System – This Purdue University site lists federally registered pesticides and is searchable by product name, company name, active ingredient and EPA registration number.
- State Database of the National Pesticide Information Retrieval System– Also a Purdue University site, it contains registered pesticides for most states and shows state-specific data searchable by product name, company name, active ingredient and EPA registration number.
- Washington and Oregon Pesticide Information Center Online – This Washington State University database is searchable using selected information from pesticide products registered in Oregon or Washington. Washington data includes Section 3, Section 24c, Section 18 and federal supplemental labels. Oregon data includes Section 3, Section 24c and federal supplemental labels. Neither includes experimental use permits.
- California Product Label Database – This California Department of Pesticide Regulation database contains information on all pesticides registered in California, including registrant name and address, chemical ingredients, product names, site/pest category uses, pesticidal type, formulation code, registration status, dates, and other information. Searchable by product name, registration number, single chemical code, single site code or with multiple variables.